8.27.2006

crazy canadian

I was telling a friend about an incident on the way up to Alaska.

Let me paste it here so all can read:


"Bag says:
[let me] tell [you about] the crazy canadian asshole story
ok.
we're going on this dirt/mud/gravel road
i pass this guy in this truck going about 70
40 MILES later i notice the guy still following me
tailing my ass
we get to a straight stretch, he passes me
stops in the middle of the road and gets out
"YOU! GET OUT!"
he yells at me
this fucker's HUGE
looked like a pro wrestler
shaved head, hoop earring, fat biceps
luckily coming the other way is an rv.
so he tells his kid to move the truck
but as he's doing this, hes coming toward me
so i pop it in reverse and head backward
eventually i stop.
he comes up to my hood and slams both arms down on it
BAM. leaves two fat arm imprints in my hood
you can totally see each arm and hand
so i back up further.
he keeps coming.
this time i wait til he gets close
he comes to the front and i hit the gas
he slides off the side of the car
kinda grabs the mirror but it slips away from him
he totally slides all along the length of the car.
fuck that guy was pissed
so we blew past him and his truck and hauled ass.
didn't stop for 2 hrs.
crazyiest fucker evAr"


true story.
this happened somewhere in Northern BC, after Prince George and before Yukon.
all i can figure is that he didn't appreciated me passing him on a gravel road.
sorry. i don't know rural rules of the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home