4.17.2006

Alaska

HOLY BALLS!

my mediocre attempts at getting into a grad school have landed me somewhere.
I just got a letter tonight that says i got into the grad program at UAA (University of Alaska at Anchorage).

I know my parents will be pushing me to get out of the house, but I'm wondering if I really want to go to the frigid north.
On the one hand it will get my life going in a direction that isn't Fred Meyer, but on the other hand, it's so fucking far away. . .
and cold . . . and dark. . .

Crap. Something new to think about other than what the hell I'm going to do with myself.
I'll actually have to buy a coat!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

you bought the wrong kind of coat.

Although I suppose this year you proved you don't even need a weak ass shell.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home