4.10.2006

Three Tree

I finally got around to going diving again. I dropped Cory an email and he told me to meet him at Three Tree in Burien. (It's on the south side of the point.)
The place was a small public entrance to the water with private beach on either side.
Cory was telling stories of homeowners coming out to the beach to tell him to get back into the water when he was merely trying to walk back to his car after a dive. Rich bitches.

So this time around I felt that I am now comfortable enough with both my dry suit AND dive light to bring along my camera. I took some shots. Some of these were actually decent since visibility was pretty good, and the sunlight penetrated pretty far since it was a nice day.
There's some of the same things: starfish, sunstars and sea cucumbers.
Down there we also found a large satellite dish.
Everything else you can see in the Three Tree set.
It was good to get out again, and I actually went out with 3 other people.
I've met Bones and Cam before, but never dove with them.
Cory, I think is getting upset with my novice ways, but I'm somewhat quickly learning.
He left the final checkup of my gear to the other two divers.

After a good dive, I headed to the pool.
Since I had my underwater case on me, I thought I'd use it there.
Ashley Olson, Connie and I played tag for a bit and later on, Tyler and David had their own games to play.

Then to complete the night, I headed upstairs for some kung fu, where I'm starting to "master" my second set.

Back to diving, I've shown his pictures in the past, and now he has some more good ones.
Bob Bailey caught some photos of octopus, nudibranches and even a harbor seal.
This dude goes to my dive shop. I've heard everyone speak well of him, but I've yet to meet the man. I need to know how he uses light so well down there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home