2.26.2006

Connie

Today, I believe, is Connie's birthday. This also just happens to be the one day out of the week that there's usually no way in hell that I can get to the pool, seeing as how they close at 6pm on Sunday.
So I didn't get to make it there to see her.

Maybe tomorrow if I find time I'll get her something. Not really sure what, but I'll think of something. The last thing I got her was that ball she's holding. It's her favorite ball to play kickball with. I guess I've got a soft spot in my heart for some kids.

In addition to that, I finally get to go diving again after about a 3 or 4 week hiatus. The times that my buddy had proposed just hadn't worked for me. But this coming Tuesday I'll be able to go at 4:30 after putting in a full day at Fred's.
It'll be the first time I get to try out my light underwater!
I wonder if I can balance handling both that light and a camera.
I haven't taken pictures in a long while either...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home