2.21.2006

Harborview

Last week on Friday I had to drive my dad to my mom's place of business so they could have an extended weekend together in Seaside, OR. Ya know, just so they'd have one car.

On my way back I decided once I got off of Mercer Island that I'd take backroads home. I tried it out and I ended up on First Hill overlooking downtown and Mount Rainier, as well as my diving spot at Alki. It was bitterly cold and I was only in a t-shirt. The sun made it rather deceiving, but it was probably around the upper 30's. My hands started to fail me when taking pictures.
But there was an amazing view of Mount Rainier with it being such a nice day. I went into the hospital to see if there was anything interesting in there.
Nope. Just a bunch of sick people. One area was really bad, I could feel a warm haze of sickness around me. I bolted.

So, even with that small side adventure, this is all I came up with. A few photos from outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home