2.03.2006

CLEAN

I got up today and felt motivated enough to clean.
I did a fairly decent job, but I always seem to get distracted.

I put on some chill music (The Garden State soundtrack) and just went to it.
Although in doing so, I somehow managed to buy another book:

In the Wake of the Jomon.

The Jomon are native Japanese from around 15,000 years ago.
They had pottery and allegedly boating technologies (seeing as how they're on an island).
Some archaeologists seem to think that these people might be related to the Valdivia culture in Ecuador based on similar pottery styles, but it's very uncertain. People have also thrown out that Kennewick man may have been Jomon.

Either way, I never thought I'd see the day when my bookshelf (a little 2-tiered thing) would be overflowing. What happened to the days when I hated reading? I think they were called school. And I was forced to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home