1.19.2006

general disposition

few things i've done recently:

1)written an email to the head archaeologist of Maryland

2)written an email to an archaeologist at an environmental conservation firm with a branch in Bellevue.

3)applied for another position in my store.

4)gotten more pissed at my former coworker.

the first two will hopefully lead somewhere. actually, hopefully the first three will, but the third is hopefully just short term but better pay in the time being.

that last one hit me today when i went out to my car to leave from work. while backing up i noticed my car wasn't running right. i roll back into the spot and check my car, finding that the tire that my coworker, Rob, had once let air out of, was completely flat.

who knows if this was a huge coincidence, but i guess i'll find out tomorrow when i go to see if it's fixable.
there's no blatant slash marks, but the first time around that wasn't his objective either.

i'm kinda trying to wonder how long a case can be held before they're null. i filed a complaint the night of the incident, but i've been out of town since then and haven't followed up on it.
maybe friday i'll give the ol' 911 operators a little holler to see what i can do.

this bitch is going down.
and it's not just me.
my boss' new car's tire was actually slashed.
they don't know how it happened, but they have a good idea.
there was also a problem with the drainage in the hot tub.
after creating a gynormous hole in the boiler room that necessitated drilling through inches of cement,
my boss found a pair of swim shorts stuck in the pipes.
he seems to think that only someone who knew what they were doing would be able to have gotten those shorts to where they were.
so they've been prodding me to report this Rob, but i've been reluctant until i've heard of these other incidents.
before i just kinda felt sorry for the guy. he's got nobody and looks to alcohol and silly pranks to get him through life.
but now he's being an asshole, and he must pay.

hopefully i can get a better job/school opportunity and just get the fuck out all together.
however, i like the pool. i'll really fucking miss it.

and now the only thing that i'm missing from that list above is to apply to colleges.
it's not that hard, i just have to sit down and do it.
i guess that's the hardest part.
me and my ADD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home