12.30.2005

Not Just Alki

Last week, just before xmas, I went to Alki to meet up with my buddy, Cory, to dive.
Beforehand I toured the port area and the underbelly of the West Seattle Bridge.
But then, somewhere along the way, there was a bit of miscommunication. He didn't show by 2:15 (our usual dive meet up time is 2pm and he's always so punctual) so I gave him a call to find out that he wasn't aware of my diving intentions. This was kind of a bummer since I had just picked up my new dive suit from the dive shop in Issaquah, but no big deal otherwise.

So with more time to kill on my hands, I decided to take the long way home from Alki along the Sound,
until I needed to cut over to get to the pool in Lake City.
So I went through Alki, through downtown Seattle, cut through Magnolia, Ballard, and Fremont, before cutting through north Seattle to get to the pool.
It was quite the journey.
See it for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home