1.17.2006

Sac

I was getting geared up for another dive at Alki after two weeks in Redondo when I was telling my dive buddy, Cory, about my upcoming trip to Sacramento.
He asked me if I was driving.
No, flying.
When?
8ish.

Then it hits me.
We can't dive.
You have to wait 12 hrs between diving and flying to allow for the nitrogen in your blood stream to escape as to not get the bends.
So I disassembled everything.
I still got a few pictures off but it was a huge dissappointment.

So later that night I headed off to Sacramento.
If I get the urge, maybe I'll fill you in later on more about the trip.

For now I'll just say that it was that SHA convention that I previously posted about, and yes, I did learn a lot, and yes, I did make some contacts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting read!!
greets Anschi

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home