4.15.2006

Tagged

After weeks of sitting on my ass infront of the computer screen, I am finally finished with tagging every single picture that I've posted on flickr. (All 3210 of them.)

It was a daunting task, but I felt it necessary.
Now just by typing a word or two, you can find exactly what you're looking for.

For example:

You can see pictures only taken underwater.
Or you can see just people in the water (snorkel, gear, water).
Pictures of any given person (Garrett).
Pictures of random objects (toilets) and signs.
Pictures of plant life (lily) or animals (dog or starfish).
There are also pictures of land/waterformations (waterfalls and geysers).
You can even get pictures that were taken from the driver's seat of my car ("drive by").
This might explain the quality of most of them.

So I know most people might only look for their own name, but maybe there's some other reasons people might find this tagging attribute useful.

Thanks for looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home