4.14.2006

Alki IX

I went back to Alki for another round of diving. It had been a few months since I've gone down there.

This time around I was fully equipped. Now I have my dry suit and light.
I've gone down a couple times with both, so this time I felt secure enough to take the camera again.
This was one of the most smooth dives I've done yet. Well, except for the end when I had way to little air to be surfacing with. It also made me a bit light because of the lack of air and I was wobbling around like a fish out of water.

But other than that, things went well.
I went with my usual partner, Cory, and Kathryn and a new face to me, David, came along with us.
Kathryn also has a camera. But along with hers, she has two large strobes that attach to the base of her underwater camera case.

And apparently those strobes make all the difference in the world.
If you don't believe me, compare Kathyrn's to mine.
A couple hundred dollars later and my pictures could look good too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home