3.01.2005

school

just now hitting me that it's march.
oregon told me that they'd let me know my status by april 1st.
that's just a month!
when i first got my shit in after applying, it felt so far away,
and now it's right around the corner!
although i'm not too optimistic.
on the one hand, i figure people would like the out-of-state tuition,
but i'm thinking that those better schools could find people that had more to exhibit and are still out of state.
everyone else is optimistic for me, but they didn't see the mediocre crap that i turned in. i really didn't put my whole heart into it all, which is kinda sad.
at the time i had so much time to focus on it.
but oh well. i'm hoping to at least get into oregon.
it would be amazing to get into florida and crazy improbable to get into texas.
one more month.
makes me feel the need to buy tickets to alaska

in other news, parceling is rad.
i get to go outside and enjoy the sun. i don't have to deal with half the people, and when i do encounter people they're usually happy, cuz they're no longer dealing with money.
i've also lost two pounds since i've started pushing them carts.
it works the upper thigh hard.
i also get to talk to other parcels.
yeah. they're young, but some of them are entertaining.
lastly parceling's cool cuz if you bust your ass, you can get all the carts in then BS for 20 minutes or so til getting carts again.
so you can talk to more people around the store.
makes me sound like a lazy ass.
but really, i just don't like dealing with people.
i'll push the crap outta those carts all day long.
dealing with pissy people is such a drag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home