2.23.2005

headache

is this day 6 now?
we'll call it six.
headache a-persistin'.
feels like my head ain't on right.
i described its presence in a previous post.
base of the skull on forward to just above the right eye.
i was telling my parents about it.

my mom wants me to go get it checked out cuz she thinks there's a possibility that it could be meningitis.
then i told my dad. he's like. 'aw, crap. i was hoping you wouldn't get those.'
i told him where it was. he was like, 'yeah. i had one of those for 21 days once.
migraines.'
rad.

so that might be the likely suspect, but the other day. i think it was day 4, i woke up and it felt like a sinus headache. so there's a chance it could also be that.
my dad said his migraines started when he was in high school, so i'm somewhat lucky if mine are just starting now. although when i was little i had headaches all the time, but that was probably from the sun and lack of eating (my parents refused to make or pay for school lunches and so did i).

so yeah. maybe that's the culprit. if it persists i may look into migraine cures. my dad mentioned magnesium. and also some herbal medicine that i forget the name of.

but right now i can't really go to the doctor and not expect to pay griploads of money. fucking shitty ass jobs that don't give benefits. i work just as hard as the next person who puts in 40 hrs a week...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jebe said...

Maybe I can help you figure out what kind of headache you have. There are only 3 main kinds and my school teaches about them really well. Also, the treatments are different for them so I can help you figure out if you need to go to the doctor or not. Let me know if you want me to tell you all about 'em.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

yeah. i've kinda been looking into it. i guess migraines are only in the temporal area.
mine starts in the base of the skull on the right side and runs on to just above my right eye.
usually its just dull. but when it gets bad it throbs.
i dont know what you're looking for...

10:53 PM  
Blogger Jebe said...

Well I'm not looking for anything, I was just offering to talk to you about em so you could figure out what it is. It's sort of a lot of info to put in a comment on a blog, so I thought I would find out if you want to hear it before I wrote it all out.

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home