6.09.2001

i do it to myself:
i called maegans cell phone. she was over at ashleigh's waiting for her to go on break from work.
maegan cant see me tonight, but will hopefully stop by tomorrow in the afternoon.
i told her to say hi to ashleighs family for me, and bye to ashleigh if she wanted it.
maegan's reply. "oh yeah. just definately don't call though."
so im guessing theyve had a little talk and ashleigh's shared how she felt about me.
the thing is. yeah it hurts, but im getting along fine without her in my life.
i just kinda let it hang on... being hopeful, i guess.
i guess im a nice guy. i dunno.
but my theory on that, is like with humility....
for one to say that they, themselves, are humble, they actually aren't.
its not something you say about yourself. its something others say about you....
....if that's how the case may be.
tripat: case in point.
thank you. goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home