6.09.2001

so pretty much everyone was there last night.
pretty sweet. trip, you rock.

um. took my first shower in my new house. i had to figure out that cold was hot and hot was cold.
im supposed to meet up with maegan tonight.... so far she hasnt called, but she knows im not done with work til 9.
she sed that she'd call me since she doesnt know where she might be.

so. i thought i moved most of my stuff, but as everyone knows... you have more shit than you realize when you start moving.
so ive got another load when i head back to my place after my LAST NIGHT at freddys in kirkland.
it'll be sad. i wonder if anyone will say anything. its also kinda exciting too. cuz now other than my parents, i have no ties to the eastside. shit. well. BCC doesnt count. i guess i just mean kirkland then.
oh wait. theres keith. heh.... as i havent seen him since we saw pearl harbor.

so yeah. boss. air found a couch.
now we can accomadate more visitors =)

mkay. workeybot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home