5.14.2001

coincidence. i almost literally ran into ashleighs ex-boyfriend and current girlfriend while in fred meyer to get my dads bday gift.
hes friends with her now, but they dont see each other much. his girlfriend is really nice, yet has a lazy eye, which i didnt know when i first talked to her, so it seemed like she was always looking behind me rather than at me when talking. it was an uneasy feeling. but shit. why does that always happen?
why do i always have things to remind me of her?

but ya know what? after last night. i thought i would be really distraught today, but im not.. im actually in a good mood.
like after the initial shock of reading that someone would actually say that about my present, now that i think of it, its almost laughable. how petty is that? to kick me when im down....
i never had a high school relationship, but i think ive experienced one now.
i mean shit. she has her best friend do all the dirty work.. has her be the mediator, when really, there is no need for one.
when she wants the relationship to be over, she just stops talking to me, and then when i dont get the hint, and i want to talk to her, she writes an email that literally tells me to fuck off. what a nice person.
she cant face up to dealing with problems. how immature is that?

i dunno. what she did doesnt hurt me anymore. maybe that means im over her...hmmm...
but yeah, seriously, i used to get deeply sad because i couldnt see her anymore.. and granted, its only the day after, but usually sometime during the boringest lecture, i'll get that feeling... not today.

i think one of my biggest fears was that i couldnt get my life back, or have a life at all. i was scared that i was out of the loop. and although i was, im getting back into it. the last two weekends have been the most fun ive had in a long while.
friends are the shit. my dad keeps telling me to hold onto them. probably because he got a call today from the mom of that guy that just passed away from brain tumors. she told him that she ran into his old running buddy's wife. i guess this running buddy is in the hospital now, with a different kind of cancer.... whoopty.
he gets this call on his birthday. fun.

anyway. lighter notes.
checkin out that house tomorrow. =)
wo0t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home