5.13.2001

tonight was way fun. im glad. it was a long day at work. but none the less, an interesting one.
i got three breaks, all spent at blimpies. oh damn. free food. i think by the third, i actually resisted the offer....
and to repay my fellow ex-coworkers at blimpies, i let these 18 yr olds purchase stuff.....hmmm......
yeah, they had a fake id, so worst case, i get fired for looking like a dumbass.. not being able to figure out that this "non-lamentated, out of state license" shouldnt be good enough for me... ok.. fine, actually, it was lamenated, but still from arkansas.. i just wanted the simpsons reference in there....

anyway. yeah, so nervous, but why? ive probably done it so many times before... ive done cigarettes, but that was different.. that was easy.... beer.. i dunno.. big step.. shit.. this is incriminating. anyway...
that blimpies is coming back to get me... argh...

anyway. tonight was fun.
yes. sympathy for wank. why is the magic number seem to always be 3 weeks? weird. anyway. yeah.... theres always that stereotype of guys being the dicks, but roles can be reversed. dont want to name names, but look at our friends... look whos the one getting dumped.. shit. anyway... yeah, i have a cell phone now. i need to get the # out so maybe when theres buffooning, i can actually hear about it.... maybe.

i got my hat back (sorry, random jumps)... it feels small.. i was kinda getting used to that virginia one. maybe liking it better...
damn you po for wanting what is.... umm. kevins.. hehe .. nah, nothin but love.. sorry bout the mix up. im a dick when it comes to shit like that.. my bad.

another thing on my mind. ashley talking tonight. she reads all our blogs, knows all about us... rattles all this stuff off...
its really weird though, cuz i know nothing about her. i remember on new years, actually having a decent conversation with her.. and thinking "wow. shes opening up." but.. i think that was the only conversation we've had.... we've both still seemed to warm up to the group over the time, but i still no relatively nothing about her, and well.. shes probably reading this right now, learning more about what i think about... (sorry to use you as an example). its not creepy, its just... well. i dunno. one-sided or something.

neways. my sister and friends are becoming part of my social life.. ... its really weird. im still having kind of a bit of troubles fitting them in comfortably... i mean theyre fun... but i got my posse... ya know?

i see more and more people from high school. and its like every maybe fifth one or so is pregnant. its mind boggling.
theyre trying to grow up too fast. or actually, maybe are forced to grow up too fast. i felt old for the first time today. i was talking to those guys at blimpies, we were talking about getting high... he sed he had a party to go to, and he'd invite me, but he didnt think that i'd wanna hang out with a buncha high school kids.. which is true, but then it hit me.. ive been out of high school for three fucking years... and what do i have to show for it? i live at home, and im still tied to my old way of life. the old high school community. i live in the same fucking area. where everyone comes back to for holidays. where all the slackers and drop outs are still attatched to this community. they cant get out.
i think i could. but im too lazy too. or my opportunity hasnt come yet. next year though... next year...

fucking rock bottoms.... i had just nursed my latest rug burn on my elbow back to health, then i get another one tonight... fuh.
people say that wrestlings fake. yes, it may be choreographed, but those fuckers take spills outside of the ring, and i can attest that its fucking hurts for at least a bit after it happens. at least the initial shock of trying to be pushed through the ground.
i love that shit though.. i cant get enough of it.. whats wrong with me?
gymnasts are looked upon as fags, but those guys are harcore. to make it cool they had to go and invent break dancing.
that shit rocks too. josh from westmont does that. hes my hero. this is the guy who would come up behind me when im walking and just leap onto my shoulders, smacking his sack into the back of my neck. what agility for him. also. how the hell did i hold him up?

mothers day tomorrow. my dads birthday the day after. im such a bad son. ive gotten neither of the nothing. (was that se correctly?) my mom, i'll end up getting a cat. or something to that effect, so matt when have something more to rant about if he ever drags his ass over to the eastside again, and for my dad, well shit. a dvd or cd. this is months of enjoyment for him. when my mom was gone, it was non-stop 24/7 either bob dylan or perfect storm. did i talk about the air guitar? how he cranks the radio up, saying "your mom never lets me put it on 32!!! (volume)" then he proceeds to dance around doing air guitar. i leave the room and come back to see him on his back, yes, still doing air guitar, and spinning in circles on the floor. for those of you who dont know, my dad is a pimp. he has the furry coat, pants, and pink shirt to prove it. ;)

kevin, and now kevins dad, want me to move up to bellingham. i guess his folks bought a place, and have room for me.. um, yeah, for the 5th, and probably not final time, my answer is still no. what about keith? didnt he have that landscaping thing all worked out for him up there?

jeah. that bes it outta me. this was kinda long and jumpy. oh well. dont people think about a lot of different things in a day anyway?
i think i want to see my sister drunk. shes already seen me drunk, no fair.
air wants to see my sister drunk, but only to maybe get jake over... hehe

dan came up with this brilliant name for if i ever changed the title of my blog... shinablogger. genius.
i really like that.
and im spent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home