5.10.2001

i dont want to think about ashleigh anymore.
why does my head keep insisting that i do?
she was mean to me, she lied to me on several occasions.
the thought of me annoys and angers her.
why should i be drawn to someone like that?
she wont let me talk things through with her.
she doesnt want to talk to me at all.
tomorrow will me 2 weeks since not talking to her.
i left saddened. she remained pissed.
fuck. what did i do to deserve that treatment?
why is she ready to throw our friendship away?
stubborn girl.
i want friendship. you want friendship.
wheres the problem?
i go between wanting to bitch slap sense into you,
to feeling bad, feeling shat upon for only caring,
and putting all my worth into what we had.
is there a reason you wont have me around?
fuck it. asking wont solve anything.
forgetting is what i need.
forget forget forget.
dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home