5.10.2001

mkay. well. yeah. blogger was really messed up earlier, i couldnt get rid of that second post. i might have fixed it... we'll see.
so yeah. school sucked today. probably nearly failed both my midterms.
then i got into this funk with thinking about ashleigh.. why is it that when its a good day its never a good day for me?
neways. work was better, it was fairly slow, and i got to have two breaks, although i went to blimpies, and blimpie jim was there, so i had to tab my $3 sammich. although he left, so i got the drink and cookie for free =)
then i came back for my second break and got more cookies and drinks for free =)
but yeah.. matt. old people.. some are cool. others need to... i dunno. have help?
this guy came through my line, his eye was so fucking red, the lower lid part, it was making my eyes water. but this guy, he buys a 78 cent hunk of ham, and 3 garlics for a dollar. after i ring up the garlic, he starts talking to me, although its not even in english, and i cant even tell if it was russian... he was talking so quietly. so i was like.. do you not want the garlic? he keeps talking his language, so im like.. so you dont want the garlic.. he kinda nods... so i take off the garlic. so he pays 78 cents for the fucking ham, then a minute later hes looking in his bag and looked confused.. hes motioning to the garlic i put behind me.. ...ok, so he wants the fucking garlic? he keeps motioning to it, and im like.. dood, you told me to take it off.. he keeps talking funny talk, so the lady behind him is like.. so thats a buck? just put it on my bill... so i was like.. ok whatever... and the guy got his garlic and left. stoopid foreign old people. at least try to talk to me with motions, dont just talk your funny language to me like im supposed to understand you.

oh! so the better part of the night, my old lesbian boss who know works at the issaquah store came back to visit. she has a good setup over there.. great hours, but she just doesnt like it there, so she might come back. that would be awesome. shes the best lesbian boss i ever had. and yeah.. best boss ever. theres this chic that comes by freddys that looks exactly like her girlfriend, and this chic has a girlfriend. my -exboss thinks that that chic probably thinks shes stalking her, cuz she even mistakes her for her girlfriend, i mean this is like identical twins shit, but not. so yeah. i want her to come back. we have good times, and she lets me off early sometimes too =) its my boyish charm ;)

oh shit! so i was talking to my sisters roomate, i had sent them this pic that air had made of me, cutting my head out and pasting it on some nearly naked chix body. i think my picture was my senior picture, when my hair was really curly.
so anyway, they put this pic as their background. then this friend of theirs comes by, who i dont know, and she sees the background. she sez "whos that?" they say, "who do you think it is?"
"justin timberlake"
they say "yup"
..........
FUCK! do i really look like that fag!?!?! i mean hes no backdoor, but still!!!!!!!
goddamn. and i hate having curly hair too....
sheit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home