4.21.2001

so.. i had to get out.
neways. i went to fucking fred meyer, got my paycheck, forgot the bank closes early so i couldnt deposit my check, but damN! was it a nice check.. it was, no shit, double most of my other pay checks. simply because it was easter. i made half of the check in that day alone. and also on this check they took out $28 for union dues (bitches), but i was still seriously impressed. ok.. enough of my gloating.
so i ran into ryan who was working there and he was just about to get off work, so i invited him up to blimpies... we get up there, and the lazy bitches that work there make me make my own fucking sandwich and ryan's. but, it was free, so who the fuck cares? he thanked me profusely and i went on my way down to half price books, where ashleigh works, just cuz i was goddamn bored and had nothing better to do. i get there, and shes got like 10 mins to get back from her lunch (she goes home on her break)... so, the nerd that i am, i go up to the science section and check out archaeology astronomy and biology... they got some cool shit though. and ashliegh sed she'd hook me up, she gets half price on these half priced books! k.. back to the story. so im coming down the stairs, and i see her... she looks up, sees me. smiles.
it makes me feel so happy to just see her.... but now that shes happy to see me again, i smile even bigger...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home