4.18.2001

Ode to Disco Stu:
stu. how could such a cute little puppy cause so much havoc? you lick my in the mouth when i try to tell you NO. yer always jumping up on my balls, you jealous bastard, you have none of your own. you tried to eat my goddamn cocks hat while i was washing my ass, and keeping it clean. you even ate my fucking fish food, without leaving a trace. you scratch my arms, and bite my face, you piece of fucking dog shit. you eat the pillows on the couch and aarons fucking snowboard boot. goldberg lost an arm and his voice because of your bitch ass, and its a damn good thing we have extra 'fake' couches outside for you to romp around on and eat all the foam from their cushions, rather then the one inside with the big fucking ass groove. fucking Fatty McFat. although, you still decide to piss on this one good couch, and on the ground near my foosball table all in one day. today i find yet another way you try to impede my happiness. you eat the fucking tv remote, which rattles now when i pick it up, so when i go to play video games, i have to figure out how to change it to input-1 by only using the buttons on the tv. you bitch. i laugh at you cuz you have no balls, yet you still take me from behind to show im your bitch. you've interupted me during my most intimate moments, but comforted me when i needed your sorry ass.
i love you disco stu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home