4.18.2001

total bliss.
its been a while since i've found myself randomly smiling.
i went to ashleigh's house today, i talked to her mom who sed that she was asking about me, and wondering if i still wanted to be her friend. so she proposed that i go visit her at work. so i do so, and i walk all over the place trying to find her, and when i finally do, shes talking to her boss, so i just kinda hide around the corner. when her boss leaves, i kinda step around and just stand there... she turns. jaw drops. "HI!" and goes for a big hug. she was more than happy to see me. i was so relieved, i didnt know what to expect. so shes doing so much better. shes gotten over her sickness and is now functioning normally in society.
i dont care what she did to me in the past. she had her shit to deal with, and it was tough, and you dont always act the way you might want to... so all that is put behind us. we went out to jamba juice, and then lunch on her hour break. and before going back she asked when i get off work, cuz she might call... SHE MIGHT CALL!? she never called me before without me calling first. damn life is good. i have my good friend back. this issue has been pressing me for 2 months, and now i can just sit back and breathe.
i mentioned the pimps and hos party, and she might even want to make an appearance there! she never came to parties before.
i'm so happy shes better.
yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home