4.22.2001

ashleigh didnt slap me physically, just metaphorically speaking. long story....
anyway. i can see how dancing can be fun, but im such a hardcore white boy, that its not yet possible for me to do so.
i need to study for an organic chemistry test, but alas, other things are on my mind. it makes it hard.
im thinking by maybe tuesday, i'll be all moved out. since i wont have much to do when i get out of school at 1:30 on both monday and tuesday, and dont have to work.
i want someone to make and share my happiness. why is this such a hard thing to do?
by wanting to share emotions and feelings, i dont think you have to be romantically involved.
my room is dull and even more depressing now. i think the move might make me a bit more happy. i'll have more room, and i guess its not really living by myself. but it will probably feel like it. now i wont have any friends to see on a daily basis.
why do i share how im feeling so much on this damn thing?
as for keith... yeah, that crap pissed me off, but he gave me a ride to my car today, so i cant be mad. and maybe its just cuz i havent really even talked to him in for-fucking-ever, even though i see him, i think, every-goddamn-day.
i dont want to have to study.
suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home