6.22.2008

San Miguel

I am very excited.
I had written it off as too far-fetched, but today I got an email from the grad student who is running a project in the Channel Islands. He asked if I was still interested in helping out with the project on San Miguel in September.

I jumped on the chance to say "YES!" Now I don't know if this means I'll actually be diving on the islands, but at least I'll be around people who are diving so I can learn what to do on that type of project. This is very exciting.

I'll have to fit in some time to also visit some family while down there as it's just a jump away from Santa Barbara and I suppose also Torrance.

Kim will want to go to Disneyland and would kill me if I didn't invite her along.
Maybe I'll be nice enough to do so.

Man, this is a dream come true for me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

yay! I'm so excited for you! That's so damn awesome.

I'm also excited for me. :-D

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home