11.01.2006

school

school school school school school.
we have a love/hate relationship.
school tells me what i need to know.
but its a dichotomy. it tells me what i need to know in my field, and it exposes me to all the BS you're going to face in the world.

there's always going to be someone above you and you can either choose to kiss ass or conform.
i pick my battles, hopefully wisely. we'll see how that turns out.

seems like i have 3 job opportunities that i need to look into for the summer.
i'll let you know which one i pick. i dont even know which one i'm leaning toward.
i hear good and bad and feel good and bad from all three.

i think i could survey and/or research all day.
i think i found the right profession.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home