3.17.2005

photos

damn. i need to remember to carry my camera around with me.
the last couple of days i coulda had some good pictures.

there could have been nice shots of a sunny day at the lake at st. ed's.
then i went to snoqualmie falls yesterday. it was a bit rainy, but still beautiful.
surprisingly there was a lot of water gushing out of it, but i'm afraid for the summer.
then today i went to bothell, down by the slough area at downtown.
there's a bunch of chickens, ducks, canada geese, and even guinea fowl.

maybe if i got one of them phone camera thingys i'd always have it on hand...

3 Comments:

Blogger Trav said...

yeah. unfortunately i forget to carry my phone around too.

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that would make you carry your phone around, I think it'd be worth it! :-P

This is the camera I'm going to (eventually) get.

5:24 AM  
Blogger Garrett said...

Yeah, I need a phonecam badly.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home