3.12.2005

adam

worked both jobs today.
no big deal...
just under 9 hrs of work.
nothing too bad, although it was the first time in about 2 weeks where i did nothing but cashier at fred's.
for a while there i was pushing carts a lot, which i'd rather be doing.

but anyway. while cashiering today, i had a customer that looked vaguely familiar.
he seemed rather chatty and friendly. on my second glance i figured out who he was.
anyone remember adam? jason's friend?
well, it was him, but about 30 lbs heavier than i remembered him, hence the lapse in immediate recognition.

you don't remember adam?
well maybe this will help...

we were having a party at our old finn hill house.
this guy comes up behind me and starts giving me a shoulder massage.
um. NO THANK YOU!
it freaked the fuck outta me.
i'd never been hit on by a guy before.
i was running around to everyone asking them to hide me from him.
they all told me to put on a sweatshirt so he would no longer recognize me.
it may not have fooled him, but it gave my drunk ass the confidence to walk around amongst people again.
i don't really remember what happened to adam after that incident,
but i do remember passing out on aaron's bed ass up.
then when he went to pass out he rolled me onto the floor.
i woke up with an assortment of things under me.
i vividly remember a wooden hanger and a roll of paper towels.

since then i had seen adam once when i worked at blimpies, and a second time when i worked at that fred meyer the first time.
he came through my line with his mom.
there were balloons at the checkstands to catch the children's eyes.
adam sees one and goes, "oh mommy! can i get a tweety!?" all girly-like.
(he's older than me, and i was 19ish at the time)

i forgot about that ass pirate til today.
irene knew exactly who he was, said he was a creep and has been trying to get a job at our fred meyer for sometime.
i remember he used to work at safeway, i guess he's staying in the business.

i don't hate gay guys. i just hate it when they hit on me.
that was the first time i recognized it, and it hasn't been the last.
motherfuckers. (dadhumpers, whatever.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

HA!!! It's all coming back...

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home