3.10.2005

kung fu

sorry. your comments got erased.
the double post gave me some trouble and ended up having me erase both of them.

but just to clarify, as my sister inquired, i do kung fu.
i just finished my second set tonight.
arturo learned under this guy: sifu lam.
he's down in sunnyvale, CA. near san fransisco/san jose.

looking at the videos he sells, the two forms i just learned are those two at the top: arrow hand and lau gar.
the next one, kung gee fook fu kuen, is 300 moves.
i don't know if i'm looking forward to that one.
i kinda want to learn monkey staff or tiger and crane.

i've read his book, but it was before i knew what i was doing.
so another go through my be good.
if any of you went to lea's cabin when i was reading it, you should remember about the guy who was attacked by a dog.
when the dog leapt for the guy, he kicked it in nuts, so hard that the shot killed it.
kung fu is rad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home