1.27.2005

cat call

both my cats have a greeting that's initiated nearly everytime i give them the amount of attention that they crave. however, i prefer one to the other.

amber, the orange, emaciated, cancer-ridden cat will have me lean over toward her to the point where she can sniff my eye. i can hear her tiny lungs sucking in air through her nose making a quiet, whistling noise. it also kinda tickles cuz she gets right up in there, gently poking at my eye lashes and damn near touches the eye. it lasts about 4 sniffs.

sarah, on the other hand, has a different way of going about it. again i lean over toward her where she licks the tip of my nose. after a lick or two she "lovingly" bites the tip of my nose. but this fucking stings! she traps my nose inbetween her upper canines and pinches the skin around the nostril with her lower canines. i know its coming, but i still let her do it every time.

does this say anything about my personality?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home