11.17.2004

i'm dog, cat, and fish sitting.
i'm thinking about taking Chance the chow out for a little excitement.
but the last two times i've tried to entertain a dog have turned to tragedy.

Disco Stu, the pitbull/lab, took me for a run in edmonds. i tripped in a hidden driveway, ate shit, and tore a chunk of my thumb off.

i took my parent's dog, Boo, the chihuahua/lab, over to air and po's place.
i took my eye off her and she booked outside. got lost for a bit (20 mins or longer) where i was driving around the neighborhood looking for the little shit.
i found her being walked by a kind neighbor who was out looking for the dog's owner. somehow she had gotten across the main street, 5th ave, and up a few blocks. (oh yeah, don't tell my parents about this one...)

i don't know if i should test my luck with that chow. at least if it gets hit by a car it will have a foot of padding.
but will it attract the ladies? everytime i've seen it interact with a new person, it tries to take their head off. its a good thing he can't see through all that fur or he might be a bit more dangerous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home