12.03.2002

finally got around to cleaning my fish tank/bowl/cube (whatever the hell you want to call it).
usually i do it monthly. i think its been at least 2 if not 3.
but anyway. usually the little buggers try to jump out of their temporary bowl whilst i clean their real container.
but this time around they were docile and lifeless.
those dudes are getting old, i guess. 2 years, 4 mos.
2 of the 4 did already die though. but that was under the care of my parents while i was away.
for some reason all my pets like to die after i leave. i dont know if thats good or not.

oh. and just a reminder for you people out there.
dont forceably invite yourself over when i got shit to do and then require my assistance when you need to go.
thats not how you get on my good side

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home