11.18.2002

come to find out, the lady who fired me herself got fired sometime last week or so.
no one really knows why. most say theres a rumor of her possibly lying in court
so the big wigs were watching her and her time finally came.
but whatever it was, thats the 5th firing in like 2 or 3 weeks.
somethings going wrong with that company...or at least the store.

ive had an incessant headache for the past two or so days.
a large bump on the back of my head which barely allows me to put my hat over it without grimacing.
i should wear my other one, what am i thinking? its bigger...
the swelling has gone down a lot since yesterday though.
it was probably just under the size of a golf ball halved.
it was like a sinus headache but pressure on the brain or something.
i'm glad its waning.
i had troubles keeping my head up yesterday.

today i need to catch up on school. i did NOthing over the weekend.
not even the usual catch up on sunday.
i missed my chance and wasnt really up for it anyway.
god. still have a headache.
i wonder what the hospital people might have told me or done if i had gone.
sleeping is a bitch cuz i usually sleep in all sorts of positions,
but last night i was limited to my stomach or right side.
loads of fun. all because bricks suck. as do i.
im done whining. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home