11.20.2002

seems that the swellling in the bump on my head has gone down.
i was feeling it last night.
seems that where it used to be very hard, its now soft and mushy.
kinda like theres left over skin from having the protuberance.
most of the squishy is gone now and i just feel the fat cut.
its only sore to the touch now except for the slight headache,
but the good news is i can sleep on my back or however i want now!

job hunt isnt going so well.
i emailed my spanish lady about any news on if shes talked to her sister about hooking me up at larrys market.
havent heard back.

but as for my harddrive, i finally got somewhere.
i should have called sooner.
anyway. it seems that they didnt have any of my harddrive in stock, so they didnt send anything and didnt bother to tell me about it.
so i called them up and apparently they recieved my shat one on the first.
yeah... 20th 9 day turn-over my ass.
but the good news to that is that im getting an upgrade from 30 gigs to 40 gigs, and it should arrive by friday if they dont get any more retarded on me.
hooray for new computer.
its almost like i wont know what to do with it when i get it.
who'm i kidding.
i jack everyone's computer during they day when they arent here.
it'll be good to have my own music again.
thats what i missed the most, cuz i could get all my email/IMing needs via somebody else's computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home