9.21.2001

today was slow.
so slow, that in fact i'd turn off my light, leave my register, and go talk to people.
one being misty who came in to get her paycheck and hrs...
shes out. oct 7th. fuckin spokane called her today.
goddammit.
i also talked to the old chic.
she wants to know when im able to go to lunch again =P
cuz i bought last time, so now its her turn.
damn her trickery.
she was telling me today on how her like 5 yr old son commented on how nice of a "booty" she had.
she thought that was wrong. but i guess that whole oedipus thing is worse than merely a 12 yr difference.


observation of the day:
the flamingly gay get all the prissy bitches.

so this morning i was kinda worried when i felt the constriction of the shoe on my toe.
but it eventually became un-noticeable, although i do walk like i did back when my toenail was ripped off on my other foot.
oh yeh! for those of you in the dark, manuel and i were playing wall-ball in wanks deserted room.
i went to kick the bastard, but i kicked the wall. rip on the tip of my toe. no good. i dont think its broke or nuthin though.

today on the way to work in the mini, i didnt even notice until a couple blocks from work, but i had a passenger. in the fucking passenger seat.
i guess last night a spider had made his way in there, and built a web right where a person would go.
if i was sitting in the seat, the spider would be right squaw in the middle of my chest.
i let him be. hes still there.....

well. i get to trade him and the van for my shat car.
hmm. i was just informed that im getting $5500. not too shabby.


dammit misty. stand up for yourself.
(i think its already too late)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home