9.19.2001

my shat bitch of a car.
it was driveable, but now they tell me its irrepairable.

i think i get unmotivated and depressed when theres no one around during prime time...
and im not really going to do anything about it either right now.

fuck the fucking asshole that hit my car.
fuck him.
he created an ass of a problem and it was NONE of my fault.
fuck him for trying to blame it on me.
fuck him for not even attempting to stop til i had my fucking headlights up his ass.
hes a bitch.
he gives me unneeded stress.
he thought he could get away with something.
not that ive never tried it, but im at least a bit more cautious.
damn him.
fucker.

so much emotion, too small of ways for expression.
that jackass.
i know his face.......... i hate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home