7.31.2001

one of our anal bosses was standing behind me and austin (the only guy my age in my dept) with a notebook and pen...
seemed a little suspicious. eventually he came by and told us he was critiquing us.
he sed i was fine, clean workspace, blah blah, but i need to smile at the customers more.
hmph. i thought i usually do squeeze one out (we're still talking smiles here) everytime someone comes up to my line and also when they leave...but i guess theres a difference between my forced and natural smile.
or im just tired all the time and well shit... im at work!

with like a half hr to go, i found 5 bucks laying on the ground next to the checkstand.
yoink. i picked it up.
i forget what policy is. i think i give it to the customer service desk, and if no one claims it in i cant remember how long, then its mine. so i made up my own policy: if no one claims it before i leave, then its mine.

its mine.

wtf. im like the first word in almost every recent blog? either that or the first word in the begginning of a paragraph.
it feels odd.

oh yes. and i really liked tripats returning blog =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home