7.28.2001

geez.. what was up with traffic today?
i gave myself the same amount of time i do everytime i go to work, but for some reason there were a string of cars all the way from the freeway back to 65th and 15th.. ya know that little fruit stand thing... yeah.
seemed that every road headed toward the freeway was backed up....
it took me 20 mins to get to green lake....
i guess thats no where near my one hr to get from our house to the onramp light at montlake a couple days ago...

anywho. my phones fucked again, in a different way... its kinda pissing me off.
i wake up to both that and my computer being fucked. i fixed the one, but dont feel like sitting on the phone again....
bleh.
sisters got a 22nd b-day tomorrow. what should i get her?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home