6.17.2001

so yeah. not much in the blogging mood, but here goes:

air was funny.
yeah. i kicked him in the eye. my bad.
although i thought i hit the top of his eye.
but then he kept pouncing on me, when i was in my "knees to the chest, protection mode",
and his eye would hit my knee. and his drunken ass would be like "quit kneeing me!" heh.
silly air. but its probably my bad anway. so yeah... my bad. stupid redundancies.

um. so ballards kinda cool. farther from my house than i'd like but still, cool.
theres a lot more freaks over there. ya know.. a lot more pierced noses, labres, eyebrows, lips, etc.
i really like those earloop things too. like those brazilian dudes do. where they spread out the earlobe, so theres a hole. thats cool.
also, tattoos galore, and dreds, or even just long ass hair with a long ass beard. like the caddy from happy gilmore.
its fun. its lively. they play better music there too. kinda the mellow alternative. like 106.1 maybe? anything from green day to britney and backdoor to boy george and all those other 80s songs. back in kirkland its your choice of either oldies or elevator music =P

so im still getting used to their new ways, and the hella far away break room, but all is good. i hope they dont get too pissed when i tell them i cant work nights anymore. since thats what they were looking for with me.

as for the house. its cool to fill in the x, but now theres an issue with internet hookup. i guess all we'll need is a hub though.
but i like it. i come home to people visiting. that was hardly ever the case on the eastside. so i like it.

yup. enuff outta me. later yall.
oh wait. manuel, i drove by your fucking place on my way home today. it was one of the fastest times ive ever had getting home (since somehow i end up taking a different route home everytime)_so. since buses dont frequent the area, you could um. get a ride from me. s'all cool though.
out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home