6.13.2001

i dont get it. i read over my notes at 2 this morning, after finding my new mouse and playing snoods for a little longer than anticipated, and i went in to take my final, with what i thought was knowing nothing. but when the pen hit the paper, it was all over. spelled everything out to the T. lea was asking about anti-realism... i know it now.
but wtf? how? good short term memory? i guess sleeping on things is the best thing for me. but ask me what it was on in about a week, and i'd remember learning it, and it'd be on the tip of my tongue, but id come up with nothing.
unluckily, i dont think i can slide by in calc and o chem the same way. its too hard to cram in two subjects in one night.

mel: hmm. how many times have i been confronted like that? yeah. would i have loved to stop all them in their tracks by just uttering
"im jewish"
hah! would they try to convert you then? or have an odd respect for the older religion.
hmmm.
but ive never really been confronted at work before. although i had this old lady give me a leaflet on how you dont make excuse to go out and play sports, so why make excuses to go to church?
um. cuz thats sleepy time, grandma!!!
k. i could go on forever.
i quit now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home