6.11.2001

im kinda depressed.
its not even about what didnt happen yesterday. i think its cuz i didnt do a damn thing yesterday for fathers day.
on mothers day, i went out, got shit, etc. made an appearance, whatever... but yesterday.. nothing... no call, no card, nothing.
i dont really support those two "holidays", but it doesnt mean that that shit is still expected of me; to show my gratitude.

i found school today!!! this is a big thing for me. not getting lost on a first try =)
well.. i can truely say that 5 is a much more happening drive than 405. there so many cool bridges and whatnot. and of course you get to go over the water... i thought i almost blew it coming home, but i found my way. dead on!

so. fred meyers can suck my balls. i know i can never make my own schedule, but can they work with me here?! its fucking finals week. they can ram sticks up my ass all summer if they choose to! i asked that during school if i could only work 20 max. theyre like.. "yeah, sure" i find my schedule yesterday, and im working just under 23 hrs.... so thats not far off, but then it just gets shitty from there.. then they feel, oh, maybe since 23 is ok, we can up it a little bit.. 25 you think? hmmm. sounds good.
then it gets to the point where they feel that 25 was my max amount of hrs, and im fucked. so im going to go in today for my first day there and act like an ass, pushing them to get rid of at least some of those excess hrs....

...so yeah. now im home.... home. home......hOme.
i need a fucking desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home