6.03.2001

so i was about to cry myself to sleep over the anticipation of the boredom i would have tonight.
especially with wank and air = no internet = no blogs.
but i was fucking surprised when i got to matts and he actually blogged twice!! sweet jesus!! i havent seen that guy in a while.
almost as long as manuel, yet i still talk to that fucker online.
and dan too. jesus. that was pretty damn long.... good to see =)

so... i dont think air called ashleigh. im not going to force him to.
im beginning to realize how ackward it would actually be to see her now. but i still have intentions of at least being ok with each other... not having to see each other is fine. i ... yeah. i dunno.
i know things will never be the same. but if we could at least interact... yeah. again.. i dunno.
i guess im still working things out in my head.

so.. my sisters roomate (amidy) has seen my new place before my sister! i see the love.. mhmm...
we played goddamnmutherfucker. fun game, although i thought it was a drinking one.. im sure it could be easily adapted.
so... the house is cool. of the people there now, im the least moved in. so much still..
couch, dresser, desk, pool table... im sure im leaving shit out. but i think it'll be a good house. yes. indeed.
especially if calen might move in. =)

but yeah. so my bed broke last night... yes, my waterbed, but luckily only the frame. i fixed it today with a little help from air pushing up the water sack, dan pushing the frame toward me, and me putting the pieces together. love those guys.. its cool to always know you can get help.
did i mention our house rules? we got all the tv shit set up. just the furnishings now.
alright. babble babble.
im out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home