5.31.2001

yo yo.
i have a fatty headache... i think its from both the heat and not eating til about 7 pm today... mmmmmm. triple ultimate cheeseburger

neways. chatted with the stevens court chix... at least the ones who were there. i guess they only read air and dans blogs, cuz ashley was saying how everyone hated her dog. i kinda liked her, but whatever... i know my blogs are long and boring. but theyre for me. =) at least i have wank to which we kinda indirectly have convos on blogger.

thanx to manuel for making my archives, and thanx to d-man for touching them up.

so.. the only way my sister found out that our great uncle died was through my blog. heh. kinda weird.
she called me today when i was at our new house to ask me about it.

and yeah. whoopty woop, the hizouse is ourses. =) we handed over a grip load uh cashiers checks to the lady today.
she seems nice, and helpful... but also strict... one visit from the cops = eviction. so i guess we best be getting to know our neighbors here shortly. the room assignments are still cloudy. all i know is i gotsta be downstairs on behalf of my pimpin waterbed.

i kinda want the L-room, but people might get pissed if i dont fill it up with shit... hmm... the way i see it is that we wouldnt have the house if it weren't for me. so putting my foot down doesnt make me an asshole. but if air wants it, then i'll step aside, but if he wants bombshelter room, then have at it. =)

as for school. i had two tests today. calc raped me. in the ass. and i think there were barbs. it hurt on the way out.
o chem wasnt bad at all. i was done in like 20 mins. the first one. usually a good sign for me. i looked over the key, and only found one thing i slightly missed. i like that class. thats probably why i studied for it.

ive been thinking. i kinda dont like grades.. cuz when i get bad ones, they kinda bring me down. they make me try less. cuz how can i do better? ya know? it theoretically should make me try harder, but i think it has the reverse effect on me.. i kinda give up.

so. the topic i wanted to talk about yesterday was purity, but i dont think i'll go over it today. nothing interesting anyway.
well. i work this weekend, so you guys get to move in w/o me. blah.
i'll be there soon enough. i mean i am paid in full! =)
alright. im looking forward to being a westsyiiiider!
i gotta figure out if i want to work in lake city or ballard though.
balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home