5.28.2001

i feel like wank a lot of the time too... a pushover.
but then when i act on contradicting that... i feel like a dick.
but i guess its better than feeling sorry for yourself for not doing anything.
.... as for your conflict. i guess i'd have to hear abronis side, but it doesnt seem too strong.
we'll figure it out.

so i worked today. time and a half. wo0t!
anyway. my boss talked to me and sed that the ballard guy called.. wants me over there =))))
but then he sed that he cant let me go til they find a replacement.. sed it would probably take only a couple weeks... which is fine with me, cuz thats when school will be over... i'll probably move most of my stuff over in that two week period, and i might be hanging out there, but i'll probably be sleeping over here... on the eastside...

so... my flagrantly gay boss tells me that the ballard store is twice as busy as the one over where im at... dah. ah well.
then he goes to say how he'll tell the ballard guy that he shouldnt hire me... that he'll say that he'll tell him that im always late, if i even show up. that im slow, undependable, etc.... course its all false, and hes kidding.. i guess thats his way of telling me that he appreciates my contributions... cuz hes always giving me shit... i always thought of him as an ass, but hes not that bad of a guy...
and is actually pretty funny.. c'mon! hes flagrantly homo! tee hee.

shit. what a busy week.... tomorrow: calc quiz, wed: o chem test, thurs: calc test. bah! and to go along with all that, i have to take my car in on wed, and go to the dentist on thurs.
but.. i get to find out what the rooms downstairs look like, and which i get... sweeetness.
im fucking ready for summer, as im sure everyone else is... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home