5.25.2001

as for my problems...
i talked to my flagrantly fagulent boss at work.
he told me that everyone is going to be on vacation and they wont be able to find a replacement for me so soon.
meaning that i wont be able to transfer until the end of summer...
these bastards... theyve never been willing to accomadate my needs... maybe its time to give up the fairly cushy, well -paying job.
im sure theres bunches of other companies out there that'll require what i can do.
which aint much, but hey =P i can learn.
im about to call the ballard store, he/she'll probably be more likely to want me over there... i dont really know whos choice it is, probably the boss that im currently employed under... dammit.
so here goes... if not, i can go a month.. hopefully, w/o work. =)
off to call ballard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home