1.29.2002

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
i have another shat thing to add to the ass that was yesterday.
so i walk in to work today, just before my scheduled 5:15, and
my boss asks.
where were you yesterday? you were supposed to be here at 5:15.
so. what i did was write down the wrong day, so i didnt have to work today,
but i was supposed to work yesterday!
HAHAHAHAH.
shat.
and they didnt call me cuz they couldnt find their employee #'s
so i guess by default im not in as much trouble as i could be.
HAHAHAHAHAH.
so. they sent me home.
i bought a mediocre amount of groceries and went to see if manuel was home.
which.
the fucker never is. i dont know why i bothered.
but. darkie did greet me. hes doin fine, but its fucking cold out.
so. the big boss wasnt there to give me a few words...
and i doubt he'll be there when i work again on saturday.
HA!
i get away with a lot over there.
lovin life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home