1.28.2002

huh.
i didnt realize it til manuel asked,
but.
what a day:
got woken up at 6:40am.
got up. headed out for school late.
couldnt find my car.
realized that air had moved my car around the corner so the tow truck could get in.
while driving in my iced over car, i almost ran over a pedestrian...by a few feet.
got to class. bored to tears in anthro.
failed a spanish test.
went to my parents to see if mommy could fix my broken hat.
she couldnt.
my dad brought up some hefty money issues... we wont go into that.
my dog started off by licking me, but ended up only wanting to hump.
i went to leave and my key decides to not work in the drivers door.
fuk.
at least theres only about 15 mins left in the day.
nothing else can go bad, from what i see.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home