1.27.2002

herbal essence shampoo reminds me of swimming.
back when i was in the water for hrs of every day,
we would try to counteract the effect that chlorine would have on the hair by washing it.
duh.
but the smell just takes me back.
...it was the first time i was exposed to it.
cuz. at first i didnt wash my hair.
but. have you ever rubbed your hair the wrong way?
like.. from the top to the root. resistant and nappy.
thats how your hair would get anyway with all the chlorine, but
it wouldnt get so raped if you took care of it.
so. that dude was nice enough to let me borrow his shampoo.
marc hart.

goddamn i miss those swimming days.
theres just no one/no where to do it anymore.
at least for this lazy ass.
hm. i was my buffest back in jr year of high school.
swimming got my triceps possibly bigger than my biceps.
anyway.
memory lane.
blah.
out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home