10.02.2001

damn it feels good to be a gangsta.
er..
damn it feels good to have my car back.
the fucking saga has come to an end.
no mo mini.
although shits trying to get at my new, shiny car:
on the freeway. this fatty dumptruck was infront of me.
suddenly a hunk of metal, about a foot by 4 inches and about half and inch thick just hops out of the tall bed.
clang mother fuckin clang. it kept clanging, and bouncing. coming for me.
i swerve to the right. almost hit an indian fucker who's on the phone and didnt even notice that i almost hit him.
.... so i avoided that one.
then (this one really had no danger to my car, but i thought i'd mention it).
im going to PETCO to get a new plant for my fish... ya know, the one on 45th...
the street's busy as always, and im in the suicide lane trying to turn left into the parking lot.
traffic backs up. the first lane leaves me more than enough room to make the turn, but this second bitch on wheels, some middle-aged asian bitch only pulls up like she normally would for a stop.
the person behind her sees the situation and gives the lady more than enough room to back up and give me room.
i see this, motion to the lady, as well as mouth to her, can you back up?
she merely looks at me through her dark sunglasses.
so i go for it.
i get through the first lane, and attempt to squeeze through this bitches small ass hole.
no go.
i reverse to get the better angle.
penetrating.
she only leans forward to watch how close i am getting to her car. what a bitch!
still no attempt to reverse.
so as im right infront of her, my window down, probably only ten feet away, i give her the bird.
fuck her.
if she shows me no courtesy, then she deserves none.
my actions had no affect on her. still the blank, lifeless stare.
does she even know why i did it? probably not.
but maybe it'll give her something to think about....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home