9.22.2001

i love this.... pierre's chic:

Wednesday, September 19, 2001
I am just so angry with people lately, fed up, unable to tolerate. It's not a consuming anger: I don't go around grumbling under my breath, all scary and bitter, or walk around pissed and glaring. It's sporadic but heart-felt, pops up randomly.

I've said it before, but girls are just so fucking dumb. Vacant bitches, that's the term I decided to use today. Men are made only of dick, for the most part. None of this is news. Dumb girls, asshole men, whatever. It's not highly revolutionary, but damn. I can't stand anyone right now. Selfish, whiny, self-centered. Stupid. Giggly. Inconsiderate. Annoying. Annoying. Jesus hell, annoying.
3:59 PM | xoxo

I love my opposable thumbs. Love them.
3:06 PM | xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home