9.03.2001

i am i dick.
i feel bad for what i did.
but i was pressured.
its my only way to regain sanity and to feel relieved.
it was a selfish way to end things.
i feel bad.
i hurt her.
i feel bad.
but i couldnt allow myself to be drug down anymore.
she put all the pressure on me.
she kept waiting for me to do something last night, but i wouldnt.
so she just decided to fall asleep in my bed..... seriously... wtf?
first of all she just shows up at my door uninvited.
i didnt want to deal with it.
i went with the selfish way out.
and hurt her the way she hurt me back when.
she tried to pull the guilt trip.
did i do that when i was that hurt.
she was really immature about it.
but rightly so. she was deeply hurt.

i just wanted it to end.
my bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home